SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

[FASHION, DESIGN] Collaboration with Aloha For Jesus

Where have I been?  I have no idea but the last time I posted was back in January. Sorry for the lack of post.  I think being on the go, working at a full-time gig, designing and spending time with my boys with 4 hours of sleep, I'm often wondering...where is God directing me through all this whirlwind?  I can only thank the man above for giving me the strength to do it all.  Being constantly busy is never ending but when having an opportunity to collaborate on an upcoming Christian clothing brand made in Hawaii, Aloha for Jesus, I couldn't resist to help out designing for them.




Because of the love for fashion and a shared passion for Christ, Aloha for Jesus was created by my girl, Kianna Chung, who is also the mastermind and creator of Kianna Hawaii Jewelry.



Collaborating with Aloha for Jesus will consist of 5 desktop and + iphone wallpapers for free! Dress up your desktops and iphones with AFJ x TP!  1 of 5 is ready to download after the jump.

AFJ x TP tote bags and clutches will be dropping soon too.  So keep checking back and follow Aloha for Jesus and The Pineappleist on IG to get all the latest scoop.

https://www.instagram.com/alohaforjesus/
https://www.instagram.com/thepineappleist/

AFJ x TP WALLPAPER #1


DESKTOP


IPHONE



Post a Comment