SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 23, 2017

[FASHION] INTRODUCING - YOUNG WORLD - KIDS STREET WEAR




I'm excited to announce the launch of my kids clothing line. I guess that's why I've been on a DL, been busy creating, painting, hand-lettering, crafting, designing, etc.




And yes, now blogging, ha! I just wanted to let the world know that "Young World" is now launched and ready for orders.

Young World: Children's street apparel providing positive awareness across the globe. (Beta shop)


Yes, a beta online shop. Why? There are about 25 designs per age group (babies, toddlers, and youth). And I plan on adding 25 more designs in the next few months, my mind is just all over it. The beta online shop via Tictail will help me identify which designs are the most popular and from there, I can test out the brand into better web platforms. For now, baby steps.

Since the births of my boys, I never really had an interest in kids clothing line that suited my taste in kids fashion. I mean, yes, they're just kids and probably don't know what fashion or brand is yet but they do represent me. Duh, I'm their mum! I always visioned my closet and my family's closet to have mostly black clothing. Why? Black is just typical, universal, matches with everything, cheaper and hides the stains more, lol. You know what I mean for those of you who have kids and stains! Some say all black is boring but I think it's the other way around, it's sophisticated without ever being too "loud". It's low key and chill and makes you wonder what that person is all about. I can go on and on with why having an all black wardrobe is essential...I used to have my own personal styling company in Honolulu. =) Anyway, there wasn't much kids apparel I liked so I created my own (finally)...and boom...see below after the jump...



By the way...there's a launch promo going on right now on Instagram. See all the details on IG and you could win two 'Young World' tees for your little one/s! Hurry, winner will be announced on Young World's IG this Saturday, 1/28 at 12pm (PST), celebrating Chinese New Years! Good luck!






Post a Comment