SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 4, 2017

[LIFE] 2018, I'M READY FOR YA!




This year hasn’t been the best for me. Sorry for my lack of posting, my family and I moved about four times within the last three years and we've been busy trying to settle in. We now reside in downtown Anaheim, near the Packing District, The Promenade, and the happiest place on earth, Disneyland.

With all the moves, I haven’t been able to find a set job due to my progressive loss of hearing. Honestly, because of my disability I’ve been battling depression and hanging in there with full support from my family and friends and trying to keep busy staying active. I’m actually still figuring out what I want to do in life and I don't even know if that's normal because I'm almost 40. I don’t even know if I want to work a full time job. My heart is telling me to pursue to become an inspiring artist but with the lack of funds getting started and to be known is tough. I keep telling myself, if Thomas Edison and Beethoven (both deaf) are well known to society and history, I can do the same. But how can I accomplish in being a well known deaf artist? Any tips and resources to become a well known artist without having to go all out and pay for expensive tools and expensive social media advertising? I know in the business world, you got to put in funds to make things happen and to have a successful one. I know things will eventually come in place and hoping things will get better in 2018. How was your 2017? Hope yours wasn’t as bad as mine. Let’s see what 2018 will bring us!






Mahalo,

Irene Herbst

Post a Comment