SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 3, 2016

[FAMILY] WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR KID'S RANDOM IPHONE PHOTOS?





Photo by Irene Herbst

My youngest son, Isiah, just loves to explore on my iPhone and takes random shots of just about anything. I'm sure your kids love to explore just like Isiah. But what to do with all these random, unwanted or wanted photos on your iPhone? I certainly don't really like the thought of throwing or deleting anything my children makes. So what to do with all these photos?




I saved the ones I really like. I finally made Isiah his own Instagram account just so I know his photos are saved somewhere. I edit these fine art photos using VSCO and then upload them to his IG. I like how I can show off his work of art on IG and at the same time manage his account because he doesn't know how to use IG yet since he's only into Plants vs. Zombies, Kids YouTube, and lots of educational kids app. When Isiah gets older, I'd love for him to look back at his little photo gallery and probably make a good "back in the day" IG photobook.


Check out my 4 y/o son's IG gallery below...

Post a Comment